Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

The start

I'd like to start by saying Thank You to Terri Mappin for CHALLENGING me to do this! At first I wasn't sure and then I thought about it and thought YEAH I can do this and what FUN this will be!!

I was excited to start this challenge and wasn't quite sure where to start and like anything else you have to start at the beginning! So I grabbed my camera and went for a drive with my oldest girl to see what sort of images we could find.  She loves to play in the snow and eat it too!! LOL.  We managed to get a few FUN shots of her and snow and snow angels. 

I find myself making sure I've got my camera with me when I leave the house now. I'm looking forward to this journey and to finding images that capture my attention.


1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful Carmen. Really looking forward to following your pics.

    ReplyDelete