Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Supper in the Field!!

We've always ended up eating supper in the field at least once or twice or perhaps more times during harvest. For most it's not the ideal place to eat your evening meal but for me it's GREAT!! Food just seems to taste better under the big blue sky. You can toss any unwanted food on the ground, you don't have to be tidy when you eat, if you spill so what!! The funny thing is there's hardly any food leftover to bring home when we eat in the field. Guess it's not just me who likes to eat there. My girls were THRILLED to eat under the big blue sky!! Tonight was sandwiches but I can remember taking full course meals complete with wash water to the field. Yes indeedy I LOVE Harvest!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tastes Great hey Ely!













1 comment:

  1. They say the 'more the merrier!' ... Our combine always sings 'only the lonely ..... ' LOL!

    ReplyDelete