Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Day FUN


Years ago when I was a youngster we would get together with neighbours and find the biggest hill and go tobogganing/sledding all day long. Then afterwards we'd head to one of the houses and have a huge potluck supper and maybe go ski-dooing afterwards. So I got to thinking that maybe I could recreate that FUN for my girls within our neighbourhood. We are very fortunate to  have the BEST neighbours EVER in Wildflower Ranch. Today was a success!! I'm not sure who had more fun the kids or the adults. There is a nice sized hill and we spent hours out there today racing each other and cheering on our kids. Everyone brought some delicous food/treats to share. Thank you everyone for coming out and starting 2013 with some FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment