Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Mom's Birthday


Yesterday I turned 41, officially over 40 now.  My youngest asked me when we were having cake and presents? LOL I replied that Moms and Dads don't really have parties with cake and presents as we are older and don't need them. She seemed satisfied with that and went about playing.  However, what I didn't tell her is that parents have different parties on their birthdays. We celebrated over the weekend with friends and neighbours and lastnight was our family party. All four of us went out for a lovely supper with friends and yes I did get a piece of cake! 40 was a wonderful age and year and here's hoping 41 is even better!! I've a fabulous hubby that loves me "no matter what" faults, blessings and all and two beautiful daughters that think the same!! So I'm embracing 41!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment