Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mothers Day!!!

 
 
Happy Mothers Day!!!
 
Today was one of my BEST days EVER!! My girls let me sleep in and then showered me in gifts I will treasure for ever. Emm gave me a bracelet and card she had made in school and Ely gave me a card and a sheet that has her hand prints on in that says "Moms little helper" and a book mark she made in school.  They sure do have creative teachers!! We spent the day together just puttering around the yard. Then I called my good friend and fellow Photographer Dallas Stickel and she came with us and took some WONDERFUL photos of my girls and I.  Thanks Dallas, they are amazing!!!
 
Being a "Mom" is the best job I've ever had and sometimes the hardest job. I wouldn't change a thing, I've got a wonderful husband that loves me "no matter what" and that says a lot!!! My girls are the greatest give I've ever received. I learnt from one of the BEST Mom's ever how to be a parent and she is one COOL Grandma!!!
 
Happy Mom's Day MOM, you're the BEST and I Love you to the Moon and Back (so do your granddaughters).
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment