Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Crazy Storm!!


We noticed the clouds forming and the sky to the west got very dark, we quickly put the new vehicle in the garage and ran around shutting windows. Then BAM!!! The winds howled, rain pelted the windows then the hail followed too. I'm not sure I've ever witnessed a storm like this before. The kids ran to the basement while my hubby and I ran around from window to window watching it (I was trying to get some pics too. ) It only lasted about 15-20min but WOWZA what a storm. 

Power was out at the swimming pool and various other places.


View from our front door

our backyard, usually we can see the new house being built but not today


The ditch between Husky and Hwy 1

Same ditch, there's the Husky Truck stop on Hwy 1


My hubby showing us how high the water level is.

This ol' tree was snapped in the storm. Most of the trees around town suffered damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment