Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Gettin' Ready

Yup it's that time of year again!!! My hubby has been gettin' his hunting gear ready for a couple of weeks now.  Thus the large pile of  "supplies" in the garage, tree stand, target, bow, binos, tarp straps, zip ties, lots of camo stuff.  He's already put one tree stand up in a new spot, and sadly got bitten by two hungry wasps. OUCH!! Tomorrow he'll venture off to another new spot and put up another stand.  Bow season kicks off on Sept 1st and he'll be ready!!! After 7yrs of marriage I'm gettin' good at remembering the names of his gear and when Bow and Rifle season start. Just not sure if I want to go with him yet or not. He taught me how to shoot a gun last year, however I'm not sure if I want to shoot an animal or not, perhaps I'll tag along but take my Camera to "shoot" things. LOL
 
Best of Luck this season Bob!!
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment