Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

Strathmore Stampede!

What a day we had yesterday! Thanks to our builder and Wild Flower Ranch we had "box seats" to the Strathmore Rodeo and Chuckwagons. It is a fantastic venue and there isn't a bad seat to be had well at least from a spectators standpoint.  If given the choice between Calgary, Strathmore, and Ponoka I'd take the last two every time. Same stock, same cowboys, same wagons but on a much more intimate scale!! Hats off to you Strathmore you put on a great show!!

On a personal note, I think I have a "crush" on Bob Tallman, I love listening to him announce. He's got a very captivating voice and knows what to say, when to say it and how to say it. Heck he could read the phone book and I think I'd listen.

Wild Horse Race horses


Add caption




Saddle bronc, exit stage left!














No comments:

Post a Comment