Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Diaper Dog!


YUP that's a diaper!!! Well the pet stores call it a belt or some such thing. My Sam is wearing it cause he has a terrible habit of peeing all over my house when he so chooses!! Needless to say when we were building this new house I opted for NO RUG anywhere!!!! I admit it's mostly my fault that at 8yrs old he's still peeing. Yes I should put him in his kennel when I leave or put him in the dog run or put this "diaper" on him.  However, I rarely remember to do any of those things. I absolutely LOVE this dog, he's my first PET ever!! I have babied him and often times treat him like one of my kids. I'm regretting those actions now cause I've no idea how to get him to stop peeing everywhere!!! UGH!!





Now isn't that about the sweetest face ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment