Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Superhero!


For weeks Emm's been walking around the house singing "Jesus you're my superhero." I've gotten to the point where I can sing it too. Well today the 1-T's hosted the assembly and it was all about SUPERHEROES! Each child had to dress up as their superhero and then said a few words about who was their superhero and why. Our girl Emm picked her parents as her superheroes. Funny how as a parent you really don't see yourself as such but when you take some time to see yourself through their eyes it's amazing how they see you. Thanks Emmarsyn for picking your Dad and I as your superheroes. We have a couple of "Superhero Girls" too.

Notice how she's dressed like Mom; Camera, phone, purse and hat. She wanted to dress just like Mom and be a photographer just like Mom.  Absolutely made my year!!


1 comment: